IML: 72/73 coupe shell needed

Looking for a 72 or 73 Coupe carcass.  Sheetmetal,
glass, and hopefully interior in decent shape, but you
can't have it all....No rust buckets/crashed cars is
the only real caveat.

Have a rebuilt driveline waiting.

Why?

Had a 72 that was promised to me, but found out that
the reason that it was still in the guy's yard was
that he is CRAZY.  Claimed to be Walter P Chrysler's
ex-lover and that WPC Jr. had given him the car as a
"get the hell away from me and drive yourself back to
California" present.

Car has plants growing in the inside and looks like a
terrarium and is sitting on its rims, but has decent
metal and glass.  I offered $300 and recieved a
double-sided, 11 page, hand-written letter detailing
the exact driving directions for my upcoming trip to
hell.

Guess that the car will wait there in that yard for
him to die or gravity to stop working, so I'm on the
hunt again.

Too bad, too, cause he has a '58 and a '59 Cad limo
that are in the garage, and some other interesting
cars that are on the precipice of becoming relics.

The entire lot have been there since 1980 and show no
signs of moving soon.  Mental illness is not something
that gets better over time, so I'm not holding my
breath.

-K

--- Rob McCall <Rob_Mopar@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Kenyon,
>
> It's the coupe you need the eyes out for right, not
> the motor?  If it's the
> motor, it's just a matter of rebuilding any 440 to
> those specs, unless you
> want the HP stampings on the block.
>
> Rob McCall
> '67 LeBaron