IML: 64 LeBaron for sale

Regretfully, my 64 Lebaron is for sale. 82,000 original miles, original stuff: 413, Torqueflite, beautiful cloth & leather interior, carpet, owners manual, some service records dating back to the 70's, factory AC converted to R134, etc. New radial white wall tires, exhaust system, belts, hoses, filters, tune-up, rear seat belts. The car runs excellent, we drive it everywhere (we drove 164 miles last Sunday on a fall foliage run through the Pocono Mountains). For those who attended Carlisle all-Chrysler Nationals, you saw it there. The car is Dune Beige with tan interior. Everything works fine but the clock has a mind of its own. Other items of note are Town & Country AM radio with seek & scan, power antenna, rear speaker, rear defroster, electric locks, power seat, auto-dimmer, all six power windows function, I recently replaced two window motors.  Sale includes factory service manual. I can email pics to interested persons. The car is located near Read ing, PA. Fly in and drive it home.  Asking $7,500 but will entertain reasonable offers. First dibbs to club members. Grab this one before it goes to Ebay. Please contact me off-list at MRS954@xxxxxxx or call 610-916-2770 after 5:00 PM.

Regards,
Mark Souders
Mohrsville, PA