RE: IML: Rumbling driveline vibration

I can’t say this is definite for Imperials of this vintage but I know that in the “sister” cars of that vintage there is a big issue with centering the engine and trans.  Apparently it isn’t as easy as it would seem and when you get it wrong similar problems to what you are describing occur.

To change your address on the mailing list unsubscribe your current address and then re-subscribe with your new address.  You can also just e-mail me the old and new address and I can change it for you.

            Steve B.