embossed leather

Mike Pittinaro/mechimike@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I think i can fix the cracks and tears with some glue,
> replacement leather, and leatherique, but what to do
> about the faded/dried leather on the top of the seat backs?

Mike,

Looks carefully at your seats. The embossed panels in the '67s are separate
from the rest of the seats, or at least able to be kept separate. If those
panels are in decent shape, you might be able to re-use them while
reupholstering the rest of the seats. And don't forget that the side trim,
seat tops and rear faces of the seatbacks are vinyl, not leather.

Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon