Mag Wheels For Imperials now BIG brakes

No the 80's Imperials did not get the big ones...(not sure of the size but will check, over 12in)...cop cars did......especially those on the 79-81 St Regis, Gran Fury, Newport OR from the NYB/Imperial from 74 thru 78. The earlier 70's Cordobas had some optional big discs on them too. All you need is the "adaptor" and the rotor and caliper to make yours bigger. The adaptor (which the caliper slides on) is held on by two bolts to the back of the backing plate and all you need is a donor car for that.........the other two things are available new from your friendly local parts store.  A friend ov mine put them on his Mirada.....I think the brakes as they are should  be ok but if you want bigger then that is the way