8 mpg/Radial Tires

Dieter -

By coincidence, Randy Harris just brought his '62 Imp to Bob's Big Boy
last night with his new Firestone 721 tires and raved about the driving
improvement over his old Remington's.  Many other IML folks alos endorse
these tires.

You can expect a slight mileage improvement, but something else needs
attention if you are only getting 8 mpg!

Bob