62 Imp driveshaft

Hi Guys,
  Does anyone out there have or know where I cam get the driveshaft
hanger assembly for a 62 Imp conv? I think I need one just to get the car
home, approx 70 miles. Or, any ideas about how I can temporarly rig it up
with a new bearing so I can get it home and then have it rebuilt?
   Thanks
   Allan R,
 62 conv , waiting in a cold lonely garage to come home