It's all about the AC

Since we are on the subject...

I am about to start troubleshooting why my AC/Auto
temp doesn't work in my 68 Crown vert.  I have no idea
where to begin.  All I have done is put power to the
AC compressor and made sure that it works.  It does.
Pressing any/all buttons on the temp control panel
doesn't do squat.  Anyone have advice about where to
begin the adventure of getting some artificial wind
blowing in my face, please respond.  And yes I know
its a convertible and I should be smacked for wanting
to use any temperature control that doesn't include
having the top down.  I just want to get it to work so
I can impress people. Thanks in advance.  Trevor