Sent: Friday, May 24, 2002 6:54 AM
Subject: Re: IML: More '59 Questions

The first photo is the same as the 60. I'm guessing that this is from a late 59. The other illustration is a ball & trunion joint. If you want to stay with that type, try Andy Bernbaum, he may have them.
John

There are two pictures at:

Mine Looks like the BOTTOM picture on that page.

Seems like the later production one would be the easiest to use.  How hard is it to get that brake drum off the tranny?

                      Steve B.