68 door hinge?

My sedan's lower hinge seems to be giving up.  The passenger front door
needs to be raised to close properly.  The problem seems to be a small
sleeve on the shaft of the lower hinge.  Are these hinges repairable (doubt
it, I can't see how one can remove the shaft), or should I just
replace.  Anybody can sell me one of those?

Now, the tough part.  Say I get a replacement and attempt to replace
it.  Do I need to remove the door?  The access to the screws that hold the
hinge to the door is sort of limited, but with a wiggle joint and a real
short 9/16", there is a chance.  Anybody has experience on that?  Or should
I let a professional body guy handle it?

Thanks for your suggestions.
D^2