68 door hinge?

Theres a company called ACME products in Arlington WA that sells hinges.
They specialize in mopar products so they may have them for Imps. They
feature a grease zerk on the top of the hinge pin to make greasing simple. I
saw they're ad in a mopar magazine. Don't know much more about the company,
but I sure like the idea of a grease zerk in the pin. The contact info is
All Chrysler Muscle Equipment, 3405 172nd St.NE #5, PMB216, Arlington,WA
98223-4735  Phone # (360)652-0134 www.superbirdbob.com
I could not get the web page to work this morning.
Brian