Platers

Kenyon,

   I have used Stockton Plating in the past. They have change their name to
Keystone Automotive recently. The contact number I have you may recognize as
an East Bay prefix, but they are actually located in Stockton. Prices are
fair, others have used them as well and have been satisfied. I would
recommend them.
   Keystone Automotive 510-234-6960

   Thomas Gunnari
    59,63,65 Imperials