HARPER CRUISE (Michigan) TODAY

Click here: St Clair Shores Online
Good Day All!
Was just wondering if any of you michiganders are going to the Harper Cruise tonite?  I'll be there with my "Big Beauty"  66 Imperial LaBaron. !  If anyone is going let me know.  Maybe we can meet and keep the Imperials together in the Cruise.   I put the link for the info here if anyone is interested.

donna
66 Imperial LaBaron
michigan