steve's _75_

> There is a 74 Imperial for sale by a former member,
> Steve from Albany.  He is
> Otis Davidson <otisdavidson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> I have not seen this car, but my guess is its in
> very good condition.  Mike
> Pittinaro has seen the car, and I am sure he will
> agree.

Actually, its a '75, with the rear disc brakes.  I
think he's asking $2500 for it, and the car is
mechanically as sound as any 27 year old car I've ever
seen.  Looks good from 20 feet, too- remarkably no
rust on the body, and a good shine to it.  The rear
seat has split along the top, though, the chrome isn't
as lustrous as it once was, and it will need a new
vinyl top soon.

I rode in it, and the car MOVES (its got a holley carb
and I think some sort of aluminum intake) and
STOPS...the autotemp works, even the chronograph
works!
The button tufted leather seats are more comfortable
than any chair I've ever been in.

Steve just has too many cars.  ;)

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

"Peculiar travel suggestions are dancing lessons from God."
  --Kurt Vonnegut, "Cat's Cradle"