Would like a value on my 64

Gentlemen, and ladies of the list. Due to some personal circumstances, I must sell my 64 Chrysler 4 door Crown. It is Persian White over pearlescent white leather w/ black cloth inserts. Working air, Auto Pilot, 93,000. Fresh Paint no rust very nice #3 condition. I have over 5,000 into this, and have tried to sell it for $4,000 here with absolutely no responses. This is disheartening. I realize that one rarely gets what one invests in these cars, but, my question is this, how much of a hit will I have to take? What, in your collective wisdom would be the value of this car to the "Real World"? I hate to sell her, but I must. If any of you would give me some idea of what to ask for my car, I would be very grateful. Thanks in advance, Greg
1964 Imperial Crown
1980 Pierce 50 ft. Telesqurt