Would like a value on my 64

My advice, based on personal experience, is to run it on eBay, with a
sensible reserve price (the minimum you will accept under any circumstances)
and a very low initial bid (to get the action/auction started).   Be sure to
run mucho pictures, and be sure to rub the bidder's nose in every
perceptible and hidden defect you know of or suspect.  Don't try to gloss
over any facts, and be sure you show a good detailed and high resolution
picture of the underhood, chassis, interior including carpet and any worn
areas of the seat and back window shelf area, the trunk interior, any chrome
or body defects, and every single place where there ever was any repair work
done to the body or paint.

If you do this, the bidders will realize that you are an honest person, not
trying to finagle them, and will bid what they are willing to pay for the
car.  If your reserve is reasonable, the car WILL sell, and you will be done
with the hassle.

I have sold 4 cars on eBay using exactly this method - all the buyers are
happy, and so am I, although I was surprised at how little some of them
brought in the open market.   (I was also surprised the other way on one of
the cars!)

If I suggested a reserve price to you, you would probably be insulted, so I
won't do that.  If you have access to a copy of the latest issue of the Old
Cars Price Guide (the one published by Krause Publications, accept no
substitute) and you have CAREFULLY evaluated your car against THEIR
standards for what condition code your car achieves, put in a reserve of one
condition code poorer than you honestly assess using THEIR standards, and
your car will sell!  If you think their condition code specs are too tough,
or their prices too low, you've found out why your car hasn't sold.  Not
everyone in the whole world is as shot through the head with the value of
our cars as the kid in the gas station who pumps up your ego!

Dick Benjamin