Would like a value on my 64

For some reason, this is one of those questions people are loathe to
answer-- although I don't know why.  I guess they feel they're going to
insult you by giving you an answer, when in my opinion it's more
insulting to ignore the question.

Having said that, in my opinion, $4000 seems reasonable.  However, I
realize there are people out there who will never pay that.  Generally,
I agree with Dick B's suggestions about ebay.  The only thing I would
add is: you have to be patient.  The economy is slow and there is not
the demand for these cars that there is for, say, a Corvette.  It may
not be a case of your price being too high as much as the area you are
looking in too small.  In other words, cast a wider net.  (By going on
the IML site, Collector Car Trader, etc.)  It may still take you
awhile-- unless you give it away, which I don't suggest-- but at least
you will know you have reached more potential buyers.

Mark M