Replacement Bronze for '68 -- vinyl sign material

Replacement Bronze for '68 -- vinyl sign material

I just thought I'd mention that I own the type of computerized plotter/sign cutter that is used to cut this material. I considered the same idea myself (sign material as a replacement for the bronze) but never pursued it, and sold the '68 I owned.

One item that would be critical to success is a completely clean/flat surface. *IF* someone were willing to send all of the key dimentions for me to feed into the computer, I might be able to cut these as a kit.

BTW, there is a bronze material available that is a near-perfect match.

Carmine F.

I did a conv a few years back with brushed gold vinyl sign material from a local sign shop.  It gave a very nice and uniform brushed look which I was having a hard time achieving by steel wooling the bare bronze.  The vinyl must be applied with soapy water to eliminate bubbles, etc as it is very well stuck once the surface is dry.

John -- 78 NYB
Atlanta

--

Meet Singles