Please Welcome Darryl SKERMAN

New Subscriber(s): Darryl SKERMAN
Email Address is: daskerman@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Queensland, Australia

Car(s) owned: 1976 New Yorker Brougham 4-door Hardtop (White with white vinyl
top and chestnut leather interior)

Self-Introduction: My name is Darryl Skerman.  I live in Brisbane, Queensland,
Australia.  I grew up loving big cars and big Mopars in particular.  I imported
a '76 New Yorker Brougham in September this year because there were none in
Australia.  It's not an Imperial, but has all the options available for that
year, so is as close as was possible in 1976.
Pretty much everything works (including the AutoTempII) except 3/4 electric
windows (stripped gears and one motor U/S).
I can't register it at present because it is less than 30 years old and is left
hand drive.  My plan is to have it converted to RHD, but this is expensive and
fairly difficult.  I'm currently assessing the task.