1973 Imperial Acrobatic Pictures from San Francisco

1973 Imperial Acrobatic Pictures from San Francisco

Beautiful car on a very beautiful city, possibly the nicest city in the US.

Kenyon, you should take similar pictures going up hill, preferably with a few
tires off the ground!  Can your Imperial handle this hill on 2nd, or do you
have to go up w/ 1st gear.  Since your car has 3.23 rear, I would supect you
can.

D^2