426 Hemi in an Imperial

> Now, a "Magnum" Engined Imperial is certainly more
> practical, even if somewhat
> slower.  All you need for that is a cam replacement
> >  Speaking of such -- imagine an Imperial with a
> 440 Magnum engine, heavy
> > duty
> > suspension, heavy duty cooling and an all leather
> bucket seat interior.
> > That
> > would be a truely unique high speed traveler. Of

Imagine an Imperial blessed with one of the new 502 cu
in wedge engines from mopar performance.  Sure, at $8k
a pop, they're more than most Imps are worth, but
imagine that torque and HP with that car, with, say,
the stock 2.94 or even 2.76 gears.  Heck, imagine that
with a 3.73 rear and a gear vendor OD unit!

Things to do when I become a millionaire...

=====
--Mike Pittinaro

Thanksgiving cometh
Stillness fills the frosty air