Imperials and Imperialists

Quoting Hugh & Therese <hugtrees@xxxxxxxx>:

> roadworthy.  My fellow foreign Texan, Dimitrios, has a thing for 68s
> which
> also goes beyond rational explanation, although neither of us are lost
> for
> words trying to encapsulate what it is about the cars we like.

Even though my upsession with these cars is certainly not rational, there is a
rational portion of my involvement with Imperials.  They are inexpensive
transportation.  Along with basic transportation, you get luxury, performance,
and safety that you will never obtain with so little money with any other type
of car.  Most people unaware of Imperials cannot relate till of course they get
a ride.  But even then, it takes a while to fully appreciate an Imperial.
D^2