Voltage Regulator

Hello fellow Imperial lovers,

Does anyone have a spare voltage regulator they would like to sell for a 60 Imperial? Mine's totally shot.  It's the "contact" style with the 3 coils inside.  I'm just working the little bugs out of my 60 so that when the nice Spring weather comes, she'll be ready for the car shows.

Thank you!!
Chris   60 Crown Sedan