Fuel Pump Problem?

Currell,

I have a 63, original crown coupe, with the same type of problem.  I have rebuilt the distributor, replaced the coil, ballast resistor, and rebuilt the carb.  I also replaced the fuel pump, and even tried an electric pump.

The car still does it.

My next step is to remove the gas tank and get it cleaned out.  The carb had a ton of crud in it, and the fuel filters drain out brown.

Check your tank.

Trace
63 crown coupe