More paint saga content posted

In the latest section, part 5, we finished the rust and damage repair including all the door dings and are now ready for primer.  This section also shows making a small patch panel.  Here is the link:

KerryP
Patch panels fabricated
Imperials -- 50 Limo, 57 roadster, 61's, 64, 68 Convert, 73, a 66 300 and a bunch of lesser marques