61 shriner

Dear Philippe and all,

Are the engine compartment pics taken of the Brezout
61 shriner supposed to be correct for this model? I
noticed that mine has an oversprayed factory applied
blackout in the area of the "paint ok" stamps etc.Also
the data plate is body color and the horns and core
support have no OK stamps.My car is a completely
untouched original, no paint work or resto. I bow to
the experts for their counsel. What is the story on
these items? Regards, Bill Adams 1961 shriner 44k All
original.

--- Philippe Courant <accf-club@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>