Sent: Monday, February 24, 2003 6:56 PM
Subject: RE: IML: Frank Mitchell??? 69 imp parts

My experience with him was not encouraging.  While he was polite, I guess,
he at first refused to consider a refund when I ordered what turned out to
be the wrong parts because the Mopar Parts Manual mis-identified them.  The
parts were for my Cordoba.  It took 2-1/2 months to get a refund, after
constant haranguing.  The only way to get a response is calling, but not
his main number (706/337-4606) because I swear they take it off the hook as
soon as the work day starts.  Try what I guess is a private line,
706/337-5620.  Somebody will almost always pick up.  Also note he doesn't
usually arrive until about noon, and he never returned a call.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown
1972 Buick Riviera
1983 Chrysler Cordoba