90's Imperial Pages

We've already got the 1990 sales brochure (but I
believe we don't have the others, so we could use
that), and we don't have any owners manuals scanned in
(I've got about 90% of my Dynasty's manual on my
website, figured it wasn't Imperial so I didn't store
it locally on the OIC site).

What magazine reviews do you have?

Too bad you don't live closer to me, I'd be tempted to
buy your Imperial off of you (though that not gonna be
realistic, with me spending all my money on parts for
my supercharger project:)

BTW- keep your eyes open for a cheap parts 90's
Imperial. I'm sure that between yourself and those
here, we could find homes for most if not all the
parts....