90's Imperial Pages

The magazine reviews I have don't have anything on the Imperial, but they do
have road test with an 88 Dodge Dynasty and they talk about the Newyorker a
bit too.  Real interesting article.

I got all Imperial Sales brochures from 1990, 1991, 1992, and 1993.  Each
one is a little different.  1990 is probably the hardest one to scan, I give
whoever did credit as that thing is plain huge.

I can scan 1991 to 1993 then and send it to Brad Hogg, the pictures of my 91
Imperial will come latter all I have is the ones of it in front of the
Belvidere Assembly Plant for now.

Well I can say if I do end up selling it, it will be once I find another
Imperial to replace it, last time I checked auto trader, there were none in
my area, closest ones were 100 miles away.  I wouldn't mind keeping it
either, but the cost to do everything the way I would like it would total up
to a newer Imperial anyway.  So I kind of figured well why not, if nothing
comes up I may just do the work anyway.  I have seen some really mint ones
go up for sale in the past 6 months.