i know im not supposed to ask this question

i know im not supposed to ask this question

Well it never hurts to try, I don't know how much of a collectable it is or
what shape it is in, but if it appears to be in nice shape, someone might
want it for a collection of theirs.

I'd give it a shot, what do you have to loose anyway?

BTW.  Congradulations on your new Imperial purchase...