Carburetor Problem

The Rochester on the black car is not stock, you are right.  The AVS on the
green car is indeed a spread bore.  The secondaries are a bit larger than the
primaries, but the difference is not quite as pronounced as on the Rochester.
The AVS was there when I got the car, and it had an iron spread bore manifold
on it (probably non- stock either).  I have replaced that manifold with an
aluminum Ederblock (sp?) CH4B.
D^2