66 engine cutting out at highway speeds

I have a problem developing here, my 66 Crown
Coupe runs fine until I get it on the highway
(towards highway speeds) then the engine starts
to bog down. This happened before. I had the fuel
pump replaced & It stopped until just today . Could
this be a timming problem or did this fuel pump go
bad real fast? (It was replaced about a month ago)
The car idles a little rough lately.

On another note, someone had asked about a disc
brake conversion, I just got mine back & it was
much improved over the original drums.( I could
never get the drums adjusted correctly). I got the kit
from AAJ Brakes and had it installed here in st.
louis. The price was good  $735 & that included
shipping , but it was only  for the Deluxe Kit, not the
Super Deluxe Kit (he didnt have something for the
SD Kit but I dont remeber what it was).

Thanks for your help,

Loyal