Choke pull off for 66

--- Matt Hopkins <mhoppy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I took my 66 to my mechanic because carbs are not in
> my book of knowledge.
> He said the choke pull off is misssing.

Matt,

A good option is to note the model number of your carb
('m guessing it's a Carter AFB, but you'll need the
actual number that's stamped on it) and take that to a
NAPA store.  They should be able to locate the correct
pull-off.  The last time I bought one it was about
$15, so it's not terribly painful.  And there are only
two screws to replace it.

Good luck!

Elijah
PS--Thanks for the AutoTemp tip