Electrical questions...

On my 68 LeBaron, the windows do work with ignition off, but my multiplex works
only with the switch on the on or accessories.  My power antena does not work
and its stuck in the extended position (good, because it allows excellent
reception on the 5 speaker stereo radio).

As for your dash lights, its possible that your dashboard light dimmer has
completely given up, so you may have to open up the dash and by-pass (or sort
the inlet with the outlet wire).  I think I have to do the same to my 68 Sedan.

The pictures in the web site by the way
(http://homepage.mac.com/printbear/PhotoAlbum3.html)
show a LeBaron 4 door hard top, not a coupe (coupe means 2 door).

Did you just buy this from e-bay?  We were watching the auction here in the
list.

D^2

2x68