Sent: Monday, March 24, 2003 8:23 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Success! Finally an Imperial Driver and not just an
Imperial owner!

  Made a trip to the tire store today and
purchased a new set of whitewalls and had the brake system flushed out.  The
brake pedal has a bit of travel to it and the "squish" just doesn't feel
right,  but the car stops on a dime.  My guess is that the brake booster
isn't 100% and I could stand to replace it (slight hiss when the peddle is
depressed).  The master cylinder, lines, and brake cylinders are new.  The
tire guys did manage to yank off one of the ventilation lines to the gas
tank and a puddle of gas started to form under the car.... and I just topped
off the tank!  It's parked on level ground til tomorrow and it should be as
simple as a clamp on the rubber section of the vent line.  The monkeys who
removed the old lug nugs also managed to crack one stud in half on the rear,
drivers side and ruin 4 lug nuts, also on the drivers side.  If anyone has
leads for these reverse threaded items, I'd appreciate an eMail at
GregTX@xxxxxxxxxxxx  NAPA?