Cassette player for Anniston meet

Sorry to clutter the airwaves, folks, but I really need a good cassette
player (or ghetto blaster) for Saturday night at the Packard/Imperial
meet in Anniston.

Dave Knight is recording the audio portion of the old Chrysler
filmstrips on cassette, but neither one of us has a good portable unit.

It would be appreciated!

Thanks, Mark