The mighty fine '69

Bob,
   When I joined the list a couple of years ago, we had just bought our
67 from my father-in-law. At that time he was also looking to sell a 69
2dr hardtop. He still has it. It is a "silvery green metallic?". Others
on the list know what I am talking about. Last time I looked at the car
the interior and exterior looked pretty much new...the car has less than
45,000 miles on it...44 something. Anyway, the last time it was driven
much was probably 6 years ago or so...he let my youngest drive it in a
parade. It will need some work...AC is froze up. Probably needs carb
rebuild and other "been sitting way too long" stuff. If you're
interested, email me direct and I can talk to him about it. He won't be
back from AZ til middle or late April. He lives outside of a small
town(15-20 pop.) in North Dakota. I wouldn't call it the middle of
nowhere, but I think you can see it from there :-)). It is a brisk 5
minute walk from his farmhouse to the Canadian border. I grew up about 3
miles south and 10 miles east of there...actually, when I think about it,
that's a little closer to the middle of nowhere than he is. I go back
every fall for the annual bambi murdering, but I'll be back for a wedding
in early Sept.

Dave
67 HAZE GREEN Sedan
Covington, Wa.