Parts Needed - 68 Crown Air Conditioning

Parts Needed - 68 Crown Air Conditioning

Perhaps a member could help me out with a source for the following a/c parts for my 68 Crown:

1/ control unit assembly from the right front kickpanel. transducer assembly not bleeding off vacuum. on the case the numbers 2837193 and 18271 appear

2/ water valve thermostat

apprecaite any help you can give me. thanks

tom
68 crown convert
60 new yorker 2dr h/t