sticky valves

For those of you in metropolitan areas and oxygenated gas, here is a
suggestion.  Do not drive your car in short trips.  Absolutely nothing less
than 3 miles, and very rarely less than 10 miles.  If you follow the above, the
gasoline and water in the oil will evaporate quickly, as the operating
temperature of the oil is right around the boiling point of water.  Even
better, giving your car a good high speed drive every now and then, will allow
the oil to heat up and eliminate all but the very-very heavy hydrocarbons from
the gasoline inside the oil.  Driving a car like this also means you may not
have to change the oil as often.  Well, if you don't change the oil very often,
you might just as well switch to a synthetic, and forget about the snake oils!

D^2

Quoting mopar48291@xxxxxxx: