Brake Shoe to Drum Clearance, Was M/C Cap-55 Imp

Brake Shoe to Drum Clearance, Was M/C Cap-55 Imp

i've never had a problem doing the adjustment by feel. turn the cam until it just drags then back off just a hair till it's free-lo tech baby.charlie 38 coupe
PS can anyone recommend me a source for carb kit for my c23 straight 8 ?