Texas meet.

Sunday meet works well for me too.  We can probably all go to the Oasis place,
where we have some breath taking view of one of our lakes.  We could meet at
the university (UT), where I can show you some of the research projects related
to internal combustion engines at my department (mechanical engineering).  We
also have a cool 37 Chevrolet that is parked there permanently.

D^2