67 Braking problems again

The "brake system" light should turn on for a sec every time you start the
car.  Does the "brake system" light turn on every time you hit the brakes?
This supposedly compares the pressure between the front and rear system, and it
alarms the driver if one of the two systems failed.  My guess is that there is
air in one of the systems.  Get yourself a $5 bleeding kit and bleed
everything.  The bleeding kit allows you to do the work yourself without
putting any strain on your MC.  Its essentially a check valve (composed of a
little cup that fills w/ fluid).

D^2