From: <d_barker@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 8:55 AM
Subject: IML: growing fuzz

> Hi All,
>    I have treated our Imp poorly, I'm afraid, and left it out in the rain
with a water leak in the trunk. It developed a mold problem in the carpet
there, so I moved the wife's car out of the garage and put the Imp in and
opened it all up. The moisture that developed inside the car that migrated
from the trunk and is now growing mold on the carpet inside and on the
headliner. Shame on me:-(. Will I be able to kill this stuff permanently
without having to gut the interior, and what do I use if I can?