64 crown 4 door. {kinda exhausty}

 So I just got my baby back form the garage and found out that they removed the heat riser completly. Now there is a steady exhaust leak pouring out my side. Wondering what the long term effects are and how I can seal it.  The riser valve was restricting the flow , so it had to go, and the mechanic has worked on Imps before, so he sounded like he knew what he was talking about, does he?

Do you Yahoo!?