Front brake calipers for a 67 needed

The starter saga is now behind me.  My thanks goes out to all who had a word
of advice.  It seems that the trick was to turn the front wheels "just so"
and that moved the Pitman arm out of the way and made things much easier.
Back to the brake problems... it appears that my soft pedal is due to front
brake calipers in need of a rebuild.  The pads are fine, but the bleeder
screw is hopelessly stuck in the drives side caliper and any further attempt
to remove it will most likely result in the screw itself breaking off.  I
know that they are hard to come by (but not quite as difficult to find as
the front rotors), so does anyone have any leads as to where I can get a
pair of calipers (both sides)?  My problem is rust/corrosion, so a pair from
a southern junker would be just fine.    An alternative would be someone who
can rebuild them for me, but it'll be quite a job.  Thanks, Greg