From: "Jim Gathmann" <jim_gathmann@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 2:47 PM
Subject: Re: IML: This never happens

That's why I've gotten around many of these problems
by keeping more in my trunk. I go around with two
batteries, have an extra quart or so of both A604 oil
(7176) and the 3.3's oil (10w-30)- along with
windshield washer fluid, hose tap (for very temp
fixes), two spares, a decent jack (not the one that
came with the car), a Mopar computer code tranlator
book (lists all the codes and what causes them) an air
pump, and a few assorted tools.

It's saved me every time thus far.

Started doing this after beeing stuck too many times
in too many places just too far to walk home from.

Oh- and there's one other thing- when something goes
wrong, it's going to be at a show when you're around
cars made by the "other" companies...