From: Bruce Samoila [mailto: fift8imperial@xxxxxxxxx]
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 05:37:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: IML: Imperial on T.V Commercial

That's right, In the 1966 Batman movie, Bruce Wayne<br>did drive a '66 Imperial
convertible. These cars were<br>seen a lot on t.v. in those days...especially
on the<br>"Beverly Hillbilles"...there were always neat<br>Imperials on that
show. There was also a 1964 series<br>called "my living doll" with Bob Cummings
and Julie<br>Newmar ( prior to her being catwoman on Batman). He<br>drove a '64
Crown Convertible in the show. Just a<br>little useless info to enjoy. Bruce.
Yahoo!?<br>The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier.
http://www.imperialclub.com  -----------------<br>This message was sent to you
and your response will be <br>shared with everyone. Private messages (and
attachments) for the<br>Administrators should be sent to
webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<br>To UN-SUBSCRIB