From: "Daniel M Wing" <imp1983@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2003 9:30 PM
Subject: IML: Hood ornaments

One more comment on that hood ornament.

I remember seeing the 90 Imps on the lot,
which was right after I bought my 83.  I thought
that the hood ornament on them was really sharp.

It is clear with a gold eagle inside of it.

At $98.00 I said, nope!  Don't need it that bad.

Don't think it says Cartier either.

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY  USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx