From: "Mark McDonald" <tomswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2003 6:25 PM
Subject: IML: Exploding Batteries

This is not strictly Imperial related, but it's a safety issue and I
thought it was important to pass this along.

I am working on a project with a fellow who used to work for one of the
major battery manufacturers and he has been telling me some of the
horror stories that he became aware of regarding lead acid batteries--
the type most commonly found in automobiles (and Imperials).