Battery Tray Work

Me thinks the battery tray is the least maintained part of a vehicle.
Typically when I buy a used car among many other things I inspect and have
inspected is the battery tray.  If the owner was very meticulous, very anal
in a good way, that tray will not have any of the white caking that will
ultimately eat up the metal tray.  About once a year I take the battery out
of the vehichle and clean the whole area baking soda and water brush and
lotsa water to riinse.  Sometimes overfiling the battery ater can lead to
leaking and excess white acid caking stuff.
Ilike that my daily driver has a plastic tray with rim to prevent damage to
the metal underside.  ok theres my monthly 2cents........oh yeah-does
anal-retentive have a hyphen??????..............................
jerry53